Anne Marie Arroyo and Tamela Greene, the owners of MOXIE Food + Drink in Whitefish Bay, opened their second full-service restaurant, Trouble and Sons Pizzeria, in the fall of 2018.
The restaurant has a rustic Italian (with a bit of funky) theme. Its menu features a selection of classic Italian appetizers, pastas and of course, pizza. Among the many delicious house pizzas is “The MOXIE,” a salute to Trouble’s sister-restaurant, with basil pesto shrimp, feta cheese and tomatoes. The popular “Sprout” house pizza features fresh mushrooms, crispy, hand-peeled brussels sprouts, mozzarella cheese and a truffle glaze.
Trouble and Sons also features a full bar with craft cocktails (try “The Troublemaker”), draft beers and an exclusive, curated selection of Italian wines.
In The News
- June 13, 2019 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria Expands Menu
- October 26, 2018 - Radio Milwaukee - Three new Milwaukee restaurants we're excited to try
- October 18, 2018 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria sports vim, vigor and plenty of delicious pizza
- October 16, 2018 - We the Italians - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria to open this week in Whitefish Bay
- October 15, 2018 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria to open this week in Whitefish Bay
133 E Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin 53217
Tuesday, Wednesday 5 to 8
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5 to 9
Closed Sunday & Monday