Anne Marie Arroyo and Tamela Greene, the owners of MOXIE Food + Drink in Whitefish Bay, have opened their second full-service restaurant, Trouble and Sons Pizzeria, at 133 E Silver Spring Drive.
The new restaurant has a rustic Italian (with a bit of funky) theme. Its menu features a selection of classic Italian appetizers, soups and salads, but the pizza is the star. Among the many delicious house pizzas is “The MOXIE,” a salute to Trouble’s sister-restaurant, with Basil pesto shrimp, feta cheese and tomatoes. The popular “Sprout” house pizza features a mushroom medley, crispy brussels sprouts, mozzarella cheese and a truffle glaze. The menu will be expanded to include an array of pastas and other Italian entrees in early 2019.
Trouble and Sons also features a full bar with craft cocktails (try “The Troublemaker”), draft beers and an exclusive, curated selection of Italian wines and wine flights. Family-friendly and comfortable, the restaurant is open for dinner from 4pm until 10pm Tuesday through Saturday and 4pm until 9pm Sunday.
No events coming up.
In The News
- October 26, 2018 - Radio Milwaukee - Three new Milwaukee restaurants we're excited to try
- October 18, 2018 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria sports vim, vigor and plenty of delicious pizza
- October 16, 2018 - We the Italians - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria to open this week in Whitefish Bay
- October 15, 2018 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria to open this week in Whitefish Bay
- October 15, 2018 - Journal Sentinel - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria opening Tuesday in Whitefish Bay
133 E Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin 53217
Tuesday - Saturday
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm