Anne Marie Arroyo and Tamela Greene, the owners of MOXIE Food + Drink in Whitefish Bay, opened their second full-service restaurant, Trouble and Sons Pizzeria, in the fall of 2018.
The restaurant has a rustic Italian (with a bit of funky) theme. Its menu features a selection of classic Italian appetizers, pastas and of course, pizza. Among the many delicious house pizzas is “The MOXIE,” a salute to Trouble’s sister-restaurant, with basil pesto shrimp, feta cheese and tomatoes. The popular “Sprout” house pizza features fresh mushrooms, crispy, hand-peeled brussels sprouts, mozzarella cheese and a truffle glaze.
Trouble and Sons also features a full bar with craft cocktails (try “The Troublemaker”), draft beers and an exclusive, curated selection of Italian wines.
In The News
- September 27, 2022 - Milwaukee Business Journal - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria Reopens with New Chef
- September 26, 2022 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant to reopen Tuesday with new chef
- September 26, 2022 - Milwaukee Magazine - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria Is Coming Back
- June 13, 2019 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria Expands Menu
- October 26, 2018 - Radio Milwaukee - Three new Milwaukee restaurants we're excited to try
133 E Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin 53217
Tuesday, Wednesday 5 to 8
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5 to 9
Closed Sunday & Monday