Anne Marie Arroyo and Tamela Greene, the owners of MOXIE Food + Drink in Whitefish Bay, opened their second full-service restaurant, Trouble and Sons Pizzeria, in the fall of 2018.
The restaurant has a rustic Italian (with a bit of funky) theme. Its menu features a selection of classic Italian appetizers, pastas and of course, pizza. Among the many delicious house pizzas is “The MOXIE,” a salute to Trouble’s sister-restaurant, with basil pesto shrimp, feta cheese and tomatoes. The popular “Sprout” house pizza features fresh mushrooms, crispy, hand-peeled brussels sprouts, mozzarella cheese and a truffle glaze.
Trouble and Sons also features a full bar with craft cocktails (try “The Troublemaker”), draft beers and an exclusive, curated selection of Italian wines.
“They’ve done it again! Another great restaurant. Pizza was excellent, wine divine, professional wait staff, and personal service. We are so glad to have some good options for dinner on Silver Spring.”
“Unbelievable pizza, fantastic service, and fun atmosphere.”
“Great food, nice staff and the ambiance is fabulous! Excited to have another yummy pizza place nearby!”
“Fabulous pizza, wait staff and vibe. Nice selection of wine and menu. Definitely will be back!”
In The News
- June 13, 2019 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria Expands Menu
- October 26, 2018 - Radio Milwaukee - Three new Milwaukee restaurants we're excited to try
- October 18, 2018 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria sports vim, vigor and plenty of delicious pizza
- October 16, 2018 - We the Italians - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria to open this week in Whitefish Bay
- October 15, 2018 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria to open this week in Whitefish Bay
133 E Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin 53217
Tuesday, Wednesday 5 to 8
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5 to 9
Closed Sunday & Monday