From Motorcycles to Marinara — A Story of Reinvention in Milwaukee
Life sometimes has a way of putting you on a new path—often when you least expect it.
Before opening Trouble and Sons Pizzeria and MOXIE Food + Drink, we were long-time motorcycle riders and employees of Harley-Davidson Motor Company here in Milwaukee. In December 2015, after a collective 30-some years at Harley-Davidson, our corporate jobs were eliminated in a company downsizing that impacted over 500 employees. It was time to reinvent ourselves.
Being immersed in the motorcycling industry for so long and sharing that passion with so many good people was a gift we were given. We witnessed first-hand the positive energy that is created by bringing people from different walks of life together when they share a common passion—no matter what their differences. We still carry that mission in our hearts—to be warm and welcoming places to share a meal and share a moment, over great food and drink, with people you enjoy.
Thank you for joining us on this adventure. Anne Marie and Tamela
“They’ve done it again! Another great restaurant. Pizza was excellent, wine divine, professional wait staff, and personal service. We are so glad to have some good options for dinner on Silver Spring.”
“Unbelievable pizza, fantastic service, and fun atmosphere.”
“Great food, nice staff and the ambiance is fabulous! Excited to have another yummy pizza place nearby!”
“Fabulous pizza, wait staff and vibe. Nice selection of wine and menu. Definitely will be back!”
In The News
- September 27, 2022 - Milwaukee Business Journal - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria Reopens with New Chef
- September 26, 2022 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant to reopen Tuesday with new chef
- September 26, 2022 - Milwaukee Magazine - Trouble and Sons Pizzeria Is Coming Back
- June 13, 2019 - OnMilwaukee - Trouble & Sons Pizzeria Expands Menu
- October 26, 2018 - Radio Milwaukee - Three new Milwaukee restaurants we're excited to try
133 E Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin 53217
Tuesday, Wednesday 5 to 8
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5 to 9
Closed Sunday & Monday